Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's talk about Sex, baby...

Why is it SO good? And why do we need it so much?
Last year, in August, I had a random one-night stand with a guy whose name I can't even remember anymore because I had a dry spell of a year and a half and I was pretty desperate, and he was pretty cute, so it worked.
The whole thing was just, awkward.
I went to his house, he had me choose a movie, so I chose Cop-Out, which we didn't like, so we ended up watching Law Abiding Citizen. I'm a cuddler, totally, so I thought we might cuddle or at least sit right next to each other... yeah no. When the movie finished, he's like "What do you wanna do now? Do you want to go upstairs and make out or...?" and I'm thinking "Uh awkward. Idk? Makeout?!" Lmao, so we go upstairs and make out and one thing leads to another, and leads to the worst first-time-after-a-year-and-a-half. To this day, I seriously think this guy was a virgin. He did not know what he was doing... he even asked if it was in. Of course, I faked it, left, and never called him again.

Since then, I met Alex, and had steady fun for 5 and a half months. Less than a month after Alex was Nick. Right after Nick, it was Ash, and now we're back to Nick cause he's so damn good.

Moving has me stressed up to my fucking eyeballs, so what do I think of to not think of moving? Sex. I texted Nick yesterday and slyly said how badly I needed one of his massages (he's fucking great at that too). I also had one of the top 5 worst headaches of my life last night as well, and school on top of that. Right after class gets out, Nick texts me and tells me I can come over, so I do. We watch tv for a lil, he turns it off and puts on music, and gives me an incredible massage, it was so heaven for 15 minutes. Lol, so I couldn't deny him the goodness of sex after a heavenly massage. :P

I guess he can my my time filler until I find a real boyfriend. Haha.


I need to stop talking about sex. Also, I want to write a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment