Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh my goodness.

Finally all moved in... for the most part. Still have to unpack everything and find a spot for it.
I've had a hard time sleeping though-- it might be because it's still a new place for me, so different from my old room. I will miss it. Especially my shower. My shower was the best... seriously.
Right now I'm running on day 5 of no sleep and I am EXHAUSTED.

Went to the art museum last night for my art history class, and it was awesome. I love art. It's incredible, especially seeing some paintings that were done so long ago, and still have an impact on people today. My favorite that I saw last night was "Flowers Italy, 1931" by Joseph Stella. Oh my god. It was gorgeous. Hard to belive it was a painting (oil on canvas, to be exact.)
If you don't agree, you're freaking nuts.










Anyways. Just waiting for this week and weekend to be finished. My mom's got an old friend and her daughter visitng us starting tomorrow til after Easter. So, I'll be busy again. Might drive down to the Grand Canyon on Saturday. I also wanna bake a "Raspberry Truffle Torte" for Easter. Hope it turns out great.
I've got nothing on my mind, so this post was kind of pointless.... but I figured I'd write since it's been a while. Lol =P

No comments:

Post a Comment