Friday, April 29, 2011

Yikes.

This is real. This is happening. Omgomgomg.

Anyways. =) Things might actually start looking up a bit. Sort of.
I'm really really pissed off at Nick. I let him back into my life, only to have him do the same thing agian... it's like REALLY? Seriously dude? Can't just say "Hey, I don't wanna see you anymore"???? UGH. Freaking a-hole.
And Just texted him, and said "So are we basically done again...?" and he says "Sorry been busy. defin want a break and see what happens." So I say "okay" and delete him again. Fuck me.
I knew I shouldn't have texted him again in the first place. I just thought 2 months of not seeing each other and then seeing me agian would make him want to see me again, but boy was I wrong. I'm not that repulsive? Right? I don't think so..... but too bad I liked him too. I gave him what most guys wish and dream that they could have. No committment, no relationship, no drama, no dates, no golddigging, just sex basically. That's all. And great sex too. He "really didn't want a relationship" and I was like, whatever then I guess, we'll just do this and keep it casual and laid back like that, and he still doesn't want that? Really??? I just don't get it. But I guess I can't do anything about it. It's weird to think he's 31, turning 32 this year, and acts like a 18 year old kid. Blah.

I was talking to my closest and best friend Ashley, and I came to the conclusion that my soul mate is NOT in this country. I think he's in another country, and is like 35. Hah.

Well, the shitty shit definitely outweighed the good stuff, so now I'm in a craptastic mood. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment