Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy me?

Goodness. I am SO frustrated lately.
This morning I cancelled my eHarmony account. It's getting old being matched with guys I'd NEVER be interested in, or guys that would NEVER be interested in me. It's a waste of $30 a month. My coworker and good friend suggested I try the free sites again, like okCupid and Plenty of Fish. Sure, you could probably meet good guys off there, but the one I met off of POF kinda screwed me over, big time.

Meet Alex. Full of drama from his past. 26. Has a kid (but so do I, so that's not an issue with me), drama with the baby mama, definite problem with drinking and beer, and yet I saw something in him. What, I really don't know. We ended up "dating" for 5 and a half months. The whole time he was still fucking other chicks, while wanting me to be only with him. We made an agreement, I give him time and space, and sex, and he won't fuck anyone else. Yeah. That worked out well. He probably fucked everything that moves. Hah. Well, I kept giving him time and space, but he still wasn't ready for a relationship. Fast foward months, and all of a sudden he tells me he has a girlfriend because his roommate moved out and he needed help with bills and shit and I, of course, couldn't drop my life and move in with him.... yeah. That was nice.

Well, it's been almost 4 months now, and now he still calls me randomly on a weekend, or at night. Still even calls me "babe" which really bugs me. And him randomly calling me makes me think "does he miss me?" It's silly, but I honeslty started falling for him, so it took a little to get over him and him calling me randomly is like WTFFFFF. Lol.

And this new guy, I think I'm done with him. Sure, the sex is good, but that's all that there is.

School is driving me nuts. Can't wait to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment